SURVICE Engineering is hiring to fill positions on the recently awarded Joint Enterprise-Omnibus Program, Engineering, and Technical Support (JE-OPETS) Business and Analytical, Engineering and Technical, and Information Technology (BEI) contract to provide support to the Joint Program Executive Office for Chemical, Biological, Radiological, and Nuclear Defense (JPEO CBRND).
Specifically, SURVICE has positions open in the following disciplines:
- Data Modelers and Systems Architects – Aberdeen Proving Ground (APG) and Edgewood, MD
- Science and Technology Analysts – Aberdeen Proving Ground (APG)
- Systems Engineers – Aberdeen Proving Ground (APG), Edgewood, MD, and Ft. Detrick MD
- Test Analysts – Aberdeen Proving Ground (APG) and Stafford, VA
- Information Technology Specialists – Aberdeen Proving Ground (APG)
See more and apply for postions at: