The SURVICE Engineering Company is a nationally recognized specialist in combat system survivability, weapon system effectiveness, and system safety, providing Department of Defense and industry customers with high-quality analytical products and services for 29 years. During this time, SURVICE has continued to grow in size and capability, as well as in national recognition for leadership in the field. Throughout the years, SURVICE has never lost touch with its original mission—to provide safe, survivable, and effective combat systems for U.S. military personnel at home and abroad.
Since June 2010, SURVICE has supported the Air Force Test Center's (AFTC), Air Force SEEK EAGLE Office (AFSEO) by providing highly specialized analytical engineering services focused on aircraft store integration. Specific services under this contract include certification of aircraft store configurations; engineering and analysis support to developmental weapon and aircraft system program offices and contractors for integration of aircraft stores; flight clearances for developmental and operational testing and certification recommendations for direct combat support; and weapon delivery accuracy verification.
SURVICE is an organization proud of its past, excited about its future, and dedicated to the quality of its work and satisfaction of its customers and employees.
SURVICE Engineering is continuously staffing our Air Force SEEK EAGLE Modeling, Analysis, and Tools Support (SEMATS) contract. We are gathering the necessary expertise to keep this contract 100% staffed.
- Flight test engineering and developmental/operational test & evaluation
- Experience with USAF, USN aircraft-store compatibility community, or weapons systems development
- Conventional & Nuclear Weapons delivery software
- Computational fluid dynamics (CFD)
- Aero engineering with flutter, stability & control, store-aircraft loads or store separations
- Electrical engineering with aircraft-store EMC/EMI
- Aircraft & weapon M&S
- Software Developer expertise and familiar with C#, Python, and various government mission planning tools.
Qualified applicants will also have:
- BS/MS/PhD in engineering, science, physics, mathematics, computer science, or relevant technical degrees
- 5-10+ years experience, although entry level candidates will also be considered
- US citizenship is required
- Must be able to obtain a DoD Security Clearance with background check - please do not apply if the security criteria cannot be met
Join the SEMATS team
If you meet these requisite qualifications and wish to be considered for employment, please view our current job openings by visiting our career page. If you’d like more information or have any questions about this SEMATS opportunity, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at (410) 273-7722. For more information about SURVICE Engineering and our SEMATS Operation, please read the SURVICE Background section above or click here.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
More About the Air Force Seek Eagle Office
Video published by the Air Force Seek Eagle Office (Team Eglin).