Chase Center on the Riverfront
815 Justison Street
Wilmington, DE 19801
Collaborating with industry to highlight a one-team concept is a top priority for the Department of Defense. The Pentagon is committed to accelerating and adapting the traditional acquisition process to improve readiness and modernize the Joint Force. As the DoD modernizes the Force, we are modernizing this conference. Anticipate in-depth discussions on evolving threats, requisite future capabilities, acquisition reform, and the future of warfighter training. Come with your questions, suggestions, and innovative ideas, and make time to check out the exhibition hall and poster sessions.
Join us to discuss:
- Leadership’s approach to implementing acquisition reform.
- CBRN defense requirements in the context of current threats and vulnerabilities.
- The use of non-traditional contracting approaches (e.g., Other Transaction Authorities (OTAs)) to accelerate acquisition.
- Emerging national and international CBRN defense technologies.
- Medical countermeasure solutions.
- Advanced development and manufacturing needs.
- Promising research and development opportunities from our interagency partners.
This is an exciting year for the one-team CBRN defense community. Modernizing the future fight requires that we continue to improve our products, facilities, training methods, and capabilities so that the Joint Force can fight and win in a CBRN environment.
This conference is co-sponsored by the NDIA CBRN Defense Division and the Chemical Biological Defense Acquisition Initiatives Forum, with attendance from the Joint Program Executive Office for Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear Defense.
*Co-sponsorship of this event does not imply endorsement of the NDIA, its services, or products by the United States Government, the Department of Defense, or JPEO-CBRND.
Attending: Jim McNeely