Dayton Convention Center
22 East Fifth St.
Dayton, OH 45402
DaytonDefense will host the 14th annual Wright Dialogue with Industry (WDI) July 16-18 2019 at the Dayton Convention Center, Dayton, Ohio.
The WDI event offers three (3) days of in-depth unclassified and classified comprehensive presentations, panels, and one-on-one technical sessions related to the Air Force science and technology focus areas and aerospace research and development. Portfolios for each of AFRL’s Technical Directorates and supporting organizations will be presented by the Tech Directors and SMEs.
Over 625 Government, Industry, and Academia attendees representing 36 states and every AFRL Directorate participated in the 2018 WDI discussing unclassified and classified information. This proven successful format will continue where two-way dialog between attendees and presenters is fostered through focused technical, opportunity, and educational tracks and sessions. The event will include:
- Keynote addresses from government and industry
- Special Government led Industry Panel discussing the AF 2030
- AFRL budget status and plans discussions
- 90+ minute two-way dialog sessions with each of the AFRL Directorates
- Dedicated one-on-one meetings with AFRL Directorate Leaders and SMEs
- Dedicated meet-and-greet sessions with AFRL Command and Senior Leadership
- Government and Industry interactive exhibits and displays
- Unclassified and Classified discussions
- DAU Continuous Learning Points (CLPs) for government attendees
Attending: Ron Dexter