Life at SURVICE
We strive to offer an environment where employees can achieve everything that is important to them.
It is all About
Using a matrix approach, we draw on expertise from across our workforce (and from multiple regional offices if need be) to build customized work teams for each project and customer. And, when practical, we try to combine the experience and expertise of senior-level employees with the innovation and energy of junior-level employees to accomplish tasks as efficiently and as cost-effectively as possible.
From the start...
SURVICE has recognized that the secret of our success is not found in revenues, facilities, or equipment. The true secret of our success is our people. Our staff of dedicated, hard-working professionals is skilled in understanding the needs of our customers and in partnering with them to find effective ways to meet those needs.
Finally, we strive to equip our personnel with state-of-the-art tools and technology, as well as employee-friendly facilities, interesting assignments, and a work environment that emphasizes creativity, teamwork, and personal empowerment. The result, we’re happy to say, is a workforce that is successful and satisfied.
What They Say
SURVICE in the Community
We strive to be a good citizen and neighbor and “give back. Our personnel donate countless hours and resources serving our community through various organizations.
- Armed Forces Communications and Electronics Association (AFCEA)
- Army Aviation Association of America, Inc. (AAAA)
- APG Professional Associations Network
- The Army Alliance
- Dayton Area Defense Contractors Association (DADCA)
- Economic Development Council for Okaloosa County
- Harford County Chamber of Commerce,
- International Test and Evaluation Association (ITEA)
- Northeastern Maryland Tech Council
- Prince William Chamber of Commerce and Economic Development Alliance
- Regional Additive Manufacturing Partnership of Maryland
- Technology Coast Manufacturing and Engineering Network
- Women In Defense
- APG Discovery Center
- Aberdeen Science and Math Academy
- American Helicopter Museum & Education Center
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Harford County
- Boy Scouts/Cub Scouts/Girl Scouts
- Harford Community College STEM facility
- Lego League/Youth Robotics Programs
- Multiple K-12 STEM Programs
- STEM-ING – Inspiring the Next Generation
- Socorro Striders and Riders
- University of Delaware Interdisciplinary Science and Engineering Lab
Ready to Join SURVICE?
Want to learn more about us or join our team? We would love to hear from you. Search for opportunities in your area.